- Q.What do I need to travel with a rental car?
- Q.I would like to come to the store by car on the day, can I leave my car?
- Q. What kind of place sit in the car?
- Q.Is it possible to cook in the car?
- Q.Can I smoke?
- Q.I had an accident.
- What do I need to travel with a rental car?
Please bring your driver's license.If you are an international citizen, please bring your international driver's license and passport.
Sleeping bags, mats, towel skets and camping equipment are also available for rent.
- I'd like to come to the store by car on the day, can I leave my car?
It is possible to take care of your car, but we cannot respond if you have trouble with your car, so please use our parking lot after your understanding.You can also ride a bike.Please be assured that there will be no charges.
- What kind of places can I stay in the car?
Frequently used are auto campsites, road stations, and highway service areas.Please enjoy keeping manners in all places.
- Is it possible to cook in the car?
Next, there are customers who can borrow it, so please refrain from dishes that leave a smell in the car as much as possible. In addition, we ask for your cooperation such as ventilation at the time of cooking and meals in the car.
- Can I smoke?
All cars are non-smoking.If you smoke, please outside the car.
- I had an accident.
In the event of an accident, please follow the steps below.
- (1) Ensuring safety, rescuing injured persons, and reporting to emergency services 119
- (2) Report to the police 110
- Contact our company In front of The Tajima Rental Station Shin-Hakodate Hokuto Station
Phone : 0138-83-6665
- (4) Contact of insurance company Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance Accident Reception Center
Tel: 0120-119-110 (24-hour)