Q&A- Insurance and Compensation
Insurance and Compensation
- Q. What kind of insurance do you have?
- Q.Is insurance voluntary?Is it compulsory?
- Q.What is the case when the insurance and compensation system does not apply?
- Q.What is the non-operation charge (NOC)?
- Q. Is insurance applied to everyone if there are more than one person driving?
- What kind of insurance do I have?
There is a zero yen plan.If you join here, you will be exempted from the maximum amount of the exemption.
- Is insurance optional?Is it compulsory?
The zero yen plan is optional.If you do not subscribe to the plan, you will be charged both the deductible and the non-operation charge (NOC).
- What is the case when the insurance and compensation system does not apply?
Here is an example.For more details, please check the insurance and compensation system page.
- 1. When there was no prescribed procedure, such as contacting the police or the Company at the time of the accident
- 2. If you are in violation of the Terms of Loan
◆ Nuisance (illegal) Damage caused by parking ◆ drinking and dr
iving under the influence of alcohol, etc.
- 3. When it falls under the disclaimer of the Non-Life Insurance Insurance Agreement concluded by the Co
mpany◆ Accident by intention
◆ Loss or damage of the key
- 4. Repair costs for damage and corrosion of the v
ehicle body, etc., caused by poor use ◆ when there is a degree of failure in use
or management ◆ if the key is applied or parked and stolen without locking ◆
- What is non-operation charge (NOC)?
It is the amount of compensation for the period during which the car is not able to operate because repair scarcity requires repair.Please check the insurance and compensation system page for details.
- Does insurance apply to everyone if i have more than one person to drive?
Yes, it applies to everyone who has presented a driver's license.