Tajima Motor Corporation recognizes that the protection of customers' personal information is the most important responsibility, and we handle your personal information as follows:
1. Compliance with laws and regulations
When handling personal information of customers, we will comply with relevant laws and regulations concerning the protection of personal information and internal regulations.
2. Purpose of use
The purposes for which we acquire your personal information are as follows: When acquiring the company for a purpose not specified herein, when acquiring the customer's personal information, the purpose of use shall be clearly stated in advance.
- In order to carry out matters required as a condition of business permit, such as creating a rental certificate at the time of the conclusion of the loan agreement, as a business operator who has received a business permit for a rental car.
- To provide customers with car rental, leasing and related services.
- To verify the identity and examination of our customers.
- To provide rental cars, used cars, other products and services handled by the Company, and to inform customers about the holding of various events, campaigns, etc., by sending advertisement sedouts and sending e-mails.
- To conduct questionnaire surveys for customers in order to plan and develop the products and services handled by our company, or to consider measures to improve customer satisfaction.
- To collect and analyze personal information statistically, to identify individuals and to create statistical data that cannot be identified.
3. Proper acquisition
We will not acquire your personal information by deceit or other means of fraud.
We will jointly use the following personal information of our customers within the scope specified in "2. Purpose of Use".Name, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, e-mail address, license number, license date, customer number, work information (name, affiliation, telephone number, etc.), usage history
5. Provision to third parties
We will not provide personal information to third parties except in the following cases:
- 1) When providing to a company that has obtained prior consent from the customer.
- 2) When required by law.
- 3) When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer.
- 4) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer.
- 5) When it is necessary to cooperate with national institutions, local governments, or persons entrusted to carry out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the customer may interfere with the execution of said affairs.
6. Disclosure, Correction and Deletion
We strive to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date.In addition, when a customer requests disclosure of personal information held by the Company, we will promptly disclose it based on the prescribed procedures.As a result, we will correct or delete any incorrect information as soon as possible.
7. Safety management
The Company shall take necessary and appropriate measures to prevent leakage, loss or damage of the personal information handled and to manage other safety.
8. Education and supervision of employees
When we have employees handle personal information, we will continuously provide employee education and appropriate supervision so that personal information can be managed to be safely managed.
9. Supervision of subcontractors
When we entrust all or part of the handling of personal information, we will provide necessary and appropriate supervision to the entrusted person so that the safe management of the personal information entrusted with the handling of such information can be managed.
10. Response to complaints
We will respond appropriately and promptly to complaints regarding the handling of personal information.
11.Inquiries regarding the handling of personal information
- Shinji Ishimura, Tajima Motor Corporation
Customer Consultation Desk TEL 03-5464-9500 E-MAIL email@example.com
- Revised on July 1, Heisei 27