Insurance and Compensation Page
Tajima Rental Station's rental car has been joined by the industry's top-class compensation system in case of an accident.If an accident occurs during use, you will be compensated within the scope of the compensation limit.
Please check the table of each compensation and the amount of the guarantee.
|Compensation||Amount of compensation|
|Interpersonal Reparations||Unlimited (no disclaimer)|
|Objective compensation||Unlimited (50,000 yen)|
|Personal injury compensation||30 million (1 person)|
|Vehicle Compensation||Market value (deductible 50,000 yen)|
- *You will be responsible for any damages that exceed the deductible (out-of-pocket expenses) and the compensation limit.
- *There is also an option to waive the deductible amount (out-of-pocket expenses).
- *If you do not report to the police, you may not be compensated.
At The Tajima Rental Station, we have a zero-yen plan.It is optional to subscribe to the plan, but if you join, you will be exempted from the exemption up to 100,000 yen.
- *Noc (non-operation charge = non-operation charge = holiday compensation) will be charged even if you join the zero-yen plan.
- *Insurance may not apply.Please read the example that insurance does not apply.
Examples where insurance does not apply
Here is an example of when you have insurance but it doesn't apply.
- 1. When there was no prescribed procedure, such as contacting the police or the Company at the time of the accident
2. In violation of the Terms of Loan
- ◆Damage caused by nuisance (illegal) parking
- ◆Drinking and driving under the influence of alcohol
- ◆Drug use
- ◆Extension without permission
- ◆Driving other than the driver and the vice-driver described in the contract
- ◆Also rental
- ◆Unlicensed driving (including during the driving suspension period or in violation of the type of car that can be driven)
- ◆When you have a chat without permission
- ◆When used for various tests and competitions, or for towing or boosting other vehicles
- ◆Other accidents, etc. that fall under the disclaimer stipulated in the Rental Terms and Conditions (Loan Agreement), etc.
3. When it falls under the disclaimer of the Insurance Terms and Conditions of Non-Life Insurance concluded by the Company
- ◆Intentional accidents
- ◆Loss or damage of keys
- ◆Damage to goods owned, used, or managed by customers
- ◆Natural disasters (damage caused by earthquakes, tsunamis, etc.)
4. If there is a failure in use or management
- ◆If you park with a key on or parked without locking it and have been stolen
- ◆Repair costs for damage and corrosion of the vehicle body, etc. caused by poor usage
- ◆Dirty equipment in the car
- ◆Loss or damage of equipment
- ◆Installation of tire chains, carriers, child seats, and damage caused by incomplete mounting
- ◆Vehicle damage when traveling outside of coast, riverbed or forest road (accident scares other than maintained and managed roads)
- ◆Repair costs caused by errors in fuel type at the time of refueling
- ◆The above will be the customer's actual expense stake for damages that do not apply to the insurance or compensation system, or that exceed the limit of compensation.
- ◆In order to receive the application of the compensation system for damage caused by the hit escape and the vandalism on the car of the other party unknown, it is necessary to report it to the police.
About Non-Operation Charge (NOC)
Non-Operation Charge (NOC) is the amount of money you pay to the rental company as "holiday compensation" during the repair period when the rental car needs repair or cleaning due to an accident or failure.
- *This is different from the "disclaimer compensation" that covers the cost of repairing the vehicle.
|NOC Content||Amount of burden|
|Part of land transportation expenses, etc.||70,000 YEN|
|A portion of the non-vehicle compensation fee (operating
compensation) is a day (up to 10 days)
|14,800-29,800 yen (for each vehic
le, the first two nights of each vehicle)
- ※ "damage of the equipment in the car and dirt of the interior and seats" will also be eligible for payment of NOC.
- *If you still smell tobacco in non-smoking vehicles, you will also be eligible for noc payment.(54,000 yen)